Friday, December 4, 2009

December 4, 2009

Hard to believe it's December already, and that it's been six weeks since I've posted. Spent October working on three commissions, none of which I can post yet since they are to be holiday gifts. A wonderful week in St. Louis, followed by a bout with the flu, followed by a Thanksgiving trip...all leaves me low on small paintings for my Etsy site. I've closed it temporarily until inventory is back up. My few remaining 6 X 6 oils are hanging at a wonderful little salon in Bangor, About Face, thanks to the graciousness of owner Kristen Ames. Her studio is at 124 Lancaster Street, off of Essex Street in Bangor where she offers a menu of hair, skin care, and massage services. I'll be back to a regular painting schedule hopefully next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment